The Obsidian Platform is a C# blockchain based on Stratis, with both Masternodes and Service Nodes. We have developed the Obsidian Secure Messenger (OSM) application, currently in public alpha testing.
Obsidian Secure Messenger (OSM) client development commenced, ongoing through 2017.
Core team extended, OSM standalone app audited for security by multiple independent members fo well known German computer club.
- Annual roadmap planning and strategic milestones generated.
- OSM alpha client working outside of the Obsidian blockchain
- White paper published
- Obsidian genesis block created
- Obsidian core code refactored for native compilation to .NET core
- Obsidian Platform Limited incorporated in the UK
- ICO presale
- Alpha node client release to testnet
- ICO launch
- Full node client release
- Work commences on OSM and light wallet integration
- Obsidian Shard (PoS node) development commences
- OSM parallel network integration
- Obisidian Service Node development completed
- Nw partnership and innovations announced
- New features and additional services revealed before the end of the year