The vast majority of influencer marketing budgets go to the top 1% influencers - Influbook empowers the remaining 99%.
Without costly marketing services, businesses are challenged with finding, qualifying & connecting with relevant influencers. At the same time, influencers struggle to prove their value and monetize their social media audiences.
Influbook is the first professional, open-network for Influencers to build their social reputation, connect directly with the brands they love, and join forces to offer consumers new social-shopping pages enhanced by passionate storytelling.
The goal is to open up the influencer ecosystem to a wider audience where influencers, marketers & consumers can easily discover and connect for free, creating an organic collaboration that democratizes influence while generating new revenue opportunities enabled by Blockchain-based transactions."