By applying first principles thinking, we’ve fundamentally redesigned how healthcare is managed, how it’s paid for, and how decisions are made.
Our decentralized health economy is powered by the Ethereum blockchain and our dual token system — a stable currency called Medit “MDT” & a derivative token called Medex “MDX.”
Here’s our plan:
1. Incentivize people to pursue healthy lifestyles by rewarding them with Medit, our stable currency.
2. Create a collective governance network of individuals, health care providers, and employers based on liquid democracy, futarchy, and holacracy principles to guide consensus on building a new health system.
3. Launch our decentralized health & wellness marketplace — a true free market system enabling product & service transactions between consumers and producers with no insurance intermediary. Here you will find physicians, wellness & diagnostic services, personalized nutritional, pharmaceutical, fitness products and much more.
4. Shift the $1.2 Trillion Americans pay annually for health insurance premiums into crowdfunded & controlled smart contracts. This $1.2 Trillion will be converted into Medit and will be the unit of value, exchange, & utility within our economy. We’re replacing traditional health insurance policies and health savings accounts with our Medit Health Asset (MHA).
5. Create an open innovation/collaboration engine to seek out and solve the previously unsolvable problems in science and medicine. Using first principles thinking and exponential technology, we’re aiming to cure, prevent, or manage all diseases by 2050.