Bridge is the first ever dedicated public oracle technology on TRON network which is developed to provide ability of accessing external data for ordinary users’ smart contracts. Because making smart contracts to be externally aware and capable of accessing off-chain resources is a vital aspect, if they are expected to be substituted with manual and digital agreements in use today.
The features due which Bridge oracle system shows off, are consisted of following clauses:
• The ability to access external data using various form of APIs and parsing helpers such as JSON, XML, HTML.
• The ability to add extra various data sources such as BTFS, WolframAlpha, Random, etc.
• The ability to add various kinds of proof to prove the authenticity of the injected data.
• The ability to develop a decentralized oracle service upon current infrastructure.
• The ability to add dedicated oracle data carriers for special enterprises in order to sell dedicated raw data.
• The ability to accept two various payment methods including native coin of TRON blockchain network (TRX) and project related token (BRG) with a special discount.