WunzoGames is a secure and shared iGaming game aggregator that combines DeFi functionalities with unique gamification features, NFTs, and a DAO to deliver an exciting, turn-based Play-To-Earn platform that unites thousands of PVP games from tens of popular game developers into a single platform where players can play and compete against each other for cash while being rewarded with the platform native token $WNZ.
This next-generation web 3.0 platform aims to redefine the iGaming (Casino gaming) experience by serving as the first decentralized steam on which players can engage and play all types of PVP games for cash while receiving financial rewards for working their way up to the play-2-earn tier, competing with others, engaging the DAO, owning assets, crafting, trading, and more.
It also aspires to be the next amazing decentralized platform by introducing a new ecosystem model that is totally regulated by the DAO, which will overwhelm anyone wishing to collect daily rewards from the platform while exercising governance through voting and proposals.
• Defining the roadmap and each step’s timeline.
• Starting the development of the platform’s beta test version.
• Publishing documentation about the project that includes all of the project’s components.
• Creating the platform’s main website and updating it with all of the project’s information.
• Creating and uploading a project-related instructional video.
• Pre-announcing the project and establishing its community base to start adopting suggestions.
• Publishing an authoritative guide (White paper) that outlines our proposed solution in deeper technical and in-depth detail.
• Deploying the testnet version of the platform for the team to be tested and examined.
• Releasing the v2.0 of the platform's main website.
• Publishing a litepaper, a condensed and more concise version of the whitepaper.
• Registration of the corporation, followed by the start of the seed selling phase.
• Expanding the WunzoGames team and advisory board.
• Launching the first phase of the WNZ token private sale.
• Deploying the beta version of the platform on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) testnet to be tested by the community.
• Launching the second phase of the WNZ token private sale.
• Releasing 2nd testnet version of the platform.
• Launching the WNZ token public sale.
• Releasing 3rd testnet version of the platform.• The integration of the Friends tab and Chat.
• Releasing the bots API developer portal and its documentation.
• Releasing the 4th testnet version of the platform.
• Launching security audits and test penetration.
• Releasing the first round of the Initial NFT tables Offering.
• Launching the platform’s general version on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) mainnet.
• Augmenting the staking tool to enable holders to stake their WNZ in the governance contract.
• Adding more games to the platform (TBA).
• Improving the user experience (UX) to reduce friction between users and the platform.