VANM is a local search engine for products and services that matches supply and demand for local advertisements with nearby users in real time. Blockchain technology is used to distribute advertising revenue among users.
• Traditional digital advertising has lost its edge. Pop-up ads get largely ignored or blocked by consumers.
• Effective digital advertising is unaffordable and ineffective for small businesses to reach local focus groups.
• Local retail markets are tightening up through competition from e-commerce platforms.
• Users get access to a search engine for local deals, events and offers on-demand in real-time.
• 50% of the advertising revenue is shared with the users.
• Local markets can claim customer awareness through targeted ads below market costs.
Local markets are strengthened through more customer awareness.
• User data is anonymized and only evaluated with consent against appropriate remuneration.
• Local advertising will be an attractive and helpful guide in finding local offers and entertainment on-demand.
• The local economy will be strengthened through increased customer awareness.
• VANM services enable reasonable spending on local advertising to help even small businesses establish contact with potential customers.
• We preserve the attractiveness of the cities in which we live.
• Customers are rewarded for their advertising consumption, feedback and sharing, while their private information remains protected.