SyncoChain offers a comprehensive suite of services designed to benefit the global blockchain community. Syncochain aims to simplify the complexities, remove the barriers, make connections, and further enable the disruptions taking place across the expanding cryptocurrency markets by offering the following services.
• SyncoEvents: Weekly, monthly and biannual meetups, symposiums, and conferences hosted by Synco
• SyncoSpace: Blockchain and cryptocurrency-focused shared workspace facilities, currently operating as Blockchain Center Seoul in South Korea
• SyncoHood: A community platform for users to exchange opinion, information, and content related to blockchain and cryptocurrencies
• SyncoRamp: Business accelerator for blockchain startups
• SyncoMedia: On/offline media generation and distribution platform leveraging Synco’s current media businesses
• SyncoAcademy: On/offline blockchain and cryptocurrency education and mentoring service, currently operating as Blockchain Academy
• SyncoPay: Real-time payments using SYNCO (and other cryptocurrencies), enabled by Synco’s partner FuzeX
• SyncoLaunch: Online ICO launch support platform through which individual investors pool their funds to collectively evaluate and participate in ICOs
• SyncoDAX (CHAINB): A cryptocurrency exchange that puts security and integrity first, primarily listing tokens introduced through SyncoLaunch
• SyncoPool: Reserve and token value-add mechanism to which a portion of Synco revenues will be pooled, and from which community rewards will be paid out
• SyncoNet: Blockchain main net supporting the creation of dApps on the platform, to be developed in the longer term
The SYNCO token is the underlying payment mechanism for all products and services available in our ecosystem. Enabled by our unique SyncoPool mechanism and a flexible reserves methodology, this token manages frictionless trusted transfers between cryptocurrencies and provides access to (and rewards for utilizing) the products and services of SyncoChain.