BTC $ 38,308.28 -0.138315%
ETH $ 2,751.54 0.461085%
MARKET CAP $ 0%
ICOs 8,144

SCHOTEX TOKEN

ICO Active
482 Views
Schotex Ecosystem is a decentralized global experiment with a clear plan to bring a new dynamic to the world of community-driven tokens by serving through utility & purpose. The ultimate goal is to create a world governed by the people, that operates in a limitless manner, were every person is prominent in their capacity without limitation from centralize authorities. Schotex Token is designed to fit perfectly into Schotex Ecosystem as a Governance token which will allow the community to vote on upcoming proposals. Schotex Token will start as a type of deflationary, community-driven DeFi token that provides passive rewards to holders. bringing new dynamics to the world of community-driven tokens by serving through utility & purpose. Schotex Token has a strict limit max supply of 152,562,652,400 (one hundred fifty-two billion five hundred sixty-two million six hundred fifty-two thousand four hundred) with no mint function. This means no token can be minted in future. 79% of the max supply will be burnt through a gradual burning mechanism already in the contract to create scarcity in the market and adding more value to schotex token, leaving only 21% of the max supply. Schotex Token Community has the ability to burn tokens as necessary to still reduce the circulating supply from time to time. From its inception, schotex Ecosystem has done things differently. 0.5% Schotex Token was β€œsent” to Binance Exchange. The Dev Lead @Jiaschot trust Binance Exchange to distribute the received token to their users as airdrop at their own suitable time. Binance Exchange having contributed so much to crypto adoption globally is ever willing to do so following our roadmap
5.4
TOTAL SCORE
4.6
ICO PROFILE

(weight: 45%)

9
SOCIAL ACTIVITY

(weight: 35%)

1
TEAM PROOF

(weight: 20%)

Get widget
General
Website: Visit
White paper: Read
ICO Time: 28 Feb 2022 - TBA
Whitelist/KYC: Whitelist
Token info
Ticker: SCHOT
Platform: Binance Chain
Token Type: BEP-20
Financial
Soft cap: 500 BNB
Hard cap: 1000 BNB
HEIGHT - 0px
WIDTH - 0px
PUT THIS CODE TO YOUR WEBSITE
ICO List
Other Interesting ICOs
Upcoming
Authtrail
Authtrail is a unified gateway to Web3 ecosystems empowering developers and enterprises to build on Polkadot parachains. Through standard API connections, users can harness the development power of different use cases in one spot to build and implement dapps and Web3 solutions in everyday business. Easily, reliably, fast.
Pre-Sale
Web3Metaverse
WMT is an innovative gaming and metaverse network with a new kind of payment ecosystem. Web3Metaverse Token (WMT) is a Web3 Network application with Metaverse and Gaming elements.
Upcoming
2022token
The 2022COIN platform is designed to change how we perceive decentralized mobile applications by end consumers. The global adoption of the product with no limitations helps earn a handsome income through holding while maintaining privacy and security for users’ autonomy all in one place! The team at 2022COIN has created this ecosystem based on sound monetary policies which include a solid foundation put together so you can expect nothing less than excellence from them – even if your expectations may be high already since they always strive towards perfection as well.
Pre-Sale
CalmoAirPhoenix
Calmoairphoenix company is a new startup in the aerospace industry. The main goal of this company is to create airplanes which are suitable (safe, easy to fly, easy to maintenance, and economic) for everyone. The products of this company include 2-seater to 10-seater airplanes.
Upcoming
Blackfol.io
Blackfolio is the smartest social trading platform to manage your crypto wealth. Connected, supporting main exchanges and assisted by our artificial intelligence, we are building your futur every-day companion app. Accessible from desktop or mobile, you earn time and get a clear view of your profit & loss.
Active
Evol Network
EVOL NETWORK, the Ultimate Affiliate Marketing platform, is designed to serve business needs for marketing products or services efficiently and cost-effectively while ensuring the highest security. EVOL coins are designed to function in a blockchain ecosystem that provides sponsored and Affiliate Network marketing solutions for businesses. EVOL NETWORK will reward promotors and the community for various affiliate marketing activities.