- Public testing. At this stage a user can nominate themselves to become a holder of a master node, which will be processed by the existing master nodes and, if the user is eligible by all criteria, they will be included in the list of approved nodes. At this stage, thanks to further development of PoA, master nodes from the list of approved nodes will be added periodically by REMME maintainers. Prices will be updated in a centralized manner (see “Pricing policy”) from a REMME maintainer’s trusted node. New prices will take their place after 10 confirmation of the block they were introduced in. By this stage, the system will also have cross-blockchain token transfers so that everyone who purchased REMME
tokens will be able to take full advantage of the service.
- REMME Core integration with Active Directory and SCADA systems.
- Extending of decentralized ecosystem of nodes.
- Product security audits and pen-tests.
- Opening sales office in London: hiring dedicated sales responsible for EU, extending existing marketing team and hiring support team.
- 50+ integrations.