● Version 3.0 will be deployed with at least 20 computation nodes
● The ZK framework will be deployed on the Partisia Blockchain.
● Active applications running on the chain based on the user base in Insights
● Strategic partnership agreements supporting the uptake of blockchain
● New smart contract language for computation on public and private state
● Generic orchestration will facilitate user defined secure computations using
● The ZK framework will facilitate simple on-, off- and inter-chain ZK
computations that are provable secure and efficient through coordinated
Partisia Blockchain cross chain computation
● Inter-chain wallet and generic oracle for most common, liquid tokens
● Oracle for BYOC tailored ETH.
● Partnerships that utilizes the inclusion of BTC and ETH.