$ 276 bln
★ Get Premium
Add to Watchlist
PARQ is Parksen's own token, that combats worldwide traffic congestion and pollution through a Green, Smart and Connected City Platform, which utilizes the Ethereum blockchain, smart contracts, IoT devices and a real-time parking app.
Pre-sale Price :
1 PARQ = 0.07 USD
1 PARQ = 0.10 USD
ETH, BTC, Fiat
Development of the Parksen Cloud and Parking App
Beta Testing of Parksen Cloud and Parking App
First Round of Private Funding from Dutch Government & Investors
Alpha Launch of Parksen Cloud and Parking App in the Netherlands
Started Research for Green, Smart & Connected City Platform
Hired Additional Team Members Towards ICO
ICO Prep, Website, Smart Contract and Whitepaper Development
Start of the Pre-Sale and Public Sale
Setting Up Offices and Expanding Teams for Global Expansion
Start Development of IoT Devices for Smart Parking Solutions
Start Development of Beta Parksen City Platform
Launch Beta of Parksen City Platform
Final Product Launch in Selected Cities
Global Release of Green, Smart & Connected City Platform
Screenshots taken 1 июн 2018
Fokko van der Bosch
Global Sustainability Strategist
Roy van Pamelen
Urban Development Specialist
Risk Assessment Manager
Legal Counsel Consumer Privacy
Marketing and Communication Manager
Marc Garcia Abellan
Social Media and Community Manager
Tweets by PARQ
PUT THIS CODE TO YOUR WEBSITE
Other Interesting ICOs
TruePlay is a B2B platform with a complex of software solutions for online gambling business. TruePlay is not a gambling-provider, casino operator or casino owner. TruePlay allows only licensed gambling companies to access to their software (Software-as-a-service). The team are aimed at developing online gambling and making it as legal and transparent as possible from any point of view, TruePlay team has strong partners and has more than 10 years’ experience in the gambling industry.Join TruePlay and take part in the development of the gambling industry.
MinedBlock offers the opportunity for investors to take advantage of using the resources from a large-scale mining operation, mining multiple coins without the need to buy, configure and maintain expensive mining equipment. The MinedBlock (MBTX) token is an ST20 token based on Polymath's token standard. MinedBlock is a large-scale, cost-efficient crypto mining company. We provide a fully managed crypto mining service which pays out 75% of our revenue to our share/token holders. You can read the full detail of the project in our Whitepaper. MinedBlock Holding Limited will own 75% of the total Mining Service and will be 95% owned by the shareholders. MinedBlock Limited will own the remaining 5%. The Security Token Offering is to purchase Equity by way of shares in MinedBlock Holding Limited. Each token will represent 1 share and there is no hard cap on the rise. Simply put – the more funds raised the larger the mining service will be and therefore the larger the return.
Here at Bithemoth, we strive for excellence and the development of the blockchain world. Through a vigorous and highly intensive process, we selected strong and innovative leaders to become apart of the Bithemoth family and project. Our team stretches across the globe and with a diversity of strengths we will be able to make a huge impact in the blockchain world. Our ecosystem will include: 1. A Decentralized Digital Asset Exchange 2. Enhanced and Revolutionary Security and Features 3. A complete Marketplace and Trading Platform 4. Fully supported ICO incubator 5. Dedicated Support Systems and Infrastructure 6. The Development of Brick and Mortar Locations
MediLOT is a health data protocol that aims to solve the concerns of Electronic Health Records (EHR). Current EHR systems are fragmented, centralised and lack patient ownership. Through a dual blockchain solution, MediLOT incorporates Artificial Intelligence capabilities onboard its control and data layers which allows the equitable sharing of health data. The MediLOT ecosystem will consist of patients, healthcare providers, researchers and commercial companies.
The EverMarkets Exchange is reimagining the cryptocurrency trading landscape, giving crypto holders the ability to trade global futures contracts on a single platform - without the need to convert to fiat. EMX is a next-generation trading platform that bridges the cryptocurrency and traditional financial markets to deliver an unparalleled experience. Built on blockchain technology, EMX delivers a fair, transparent and secure way to trade.
INDX is the world’s leading Tokenized Masternode Investment Fund. Own the INDX token to receive a regular passive income. INDX leverage their proprietary technology to deliver Masternode profits, with 50% of net yield distributed as a quarterly dividend to token holders. The remaining 50% is reinvested back into the portfolio to grow the token NAV on exchanges. Key points as follows: