$ 104 bln
Translate this page
Add to Watchlist
Omnitude is a radical concept in blockchain eco-systems. Utilising Omnitude as an integration layer between existing systems enables rapid deployment of blockchain technology without the need to replace current systems.
06 Aug 2018
ICO Price ≈ 0.46 USD
Last update -
14 Dec 2018
30 Jan 2018 - 12 Feb 2018
28 Mar 2018 - 31 May 2018
Available for sale:
≈ 0.46 USD
Pre sale 15% discount
Screenshots taken 10 Feb 2018
- Concept creation
- Core team hired
- In-depth Market Analysis
- Audience Research
- Competitor Analysis
- Whitepaper and website designed
- Core partnership meetings
- Approach and secure advisory board
- Whitepaper and website go live
- Whitelist and pre-sale
- Recruitment Drive
- Creation of Proof of Concept
- Public Release of Code and Github Repo
- Token sale
- Token sale closes
- KYC completed
- Token allocation to Omnitude wallets
- Identify possible Omnitude foundation board members
- ECOM live on exchange
- Work on partnership and customers
- Election of Omnitude foundation board members
- Omnitude foundation announces agenda for following quarters
Founder & CEO
Founder & Advisor
Benjamin Van Every
Governance & Education Advisor
Tweets by Omnitude
InnovaMinex is an innovative business model that uses blockchain technology to guarantee the traceability of precious metals. By applying a set of procedures, it is possible to certify the whole process, from its origin in the mines, to the refinery and the commercialization to the end consumer. This commercialization is done through our e-commerce, partner stores and our own ATMs. InnovaMinex will give buyers the opportunity to verify the origin of the metal that they acquire. Buyers will be able to obtain assurances that the extraction of metal is legal, that the environment has been protected, and that transactions can not be used for money laundering. All are registered and the whole community has access to them. Our ultimate goal is to get the best possible price for our clients and for our community, with emphasis being placed on the transparency and safety of all transactions conducted.
Triffic is a new way for businesses and services to take advantage of augmented reality and blockchain technology to create and manage innovative and immersive customer loyalty programs. For users, Triffic is an elegant solution that makes earning funds as easy as travelling about. Users earn loyalty points called ‘GPS Tokens’ by performing actions such as travelling to a location, redeeming vouchers, selling items or booking a hotel or taxi. Business owners, using augmented reality beacons, have a revolutionary way to promote their services or sell their products to truly local clientele in a way that is much more engaging than existing methods like Google AdWords. We intend to use 50% of our monthly advertising profits to purchase GPS Tokens off the open market. In turn, 85% of these tokens will be distributed to all GPS Token holders who have a wallet balance of 1000 GPS Tokens or more. The other 15% will be burnt, and thus removed from general circulation.
Varanida is a decentralized advertising network made for users who want a better Internet experience, publishers who want to maximize revenues, and advertisers who want guaranteed performance.
Agate is the world's most comprehensive decentralized blockchain platform for instant payment without volatility risk to mainstream crypto adoption.
EZ Exchange has brought together the best talent across a number of disciplines to create an exchange like no other. EZ Exchange’s unique platform puts traders first, ensuring that users never deal with substandard security or a poor user experience when trading cryptocurrency. EZ Exchange is committed to making cryptocurrency accessible and secure for all. Traders will have access to a comprehensive suite of training and support options to answer any questions or concerns they may have. And the EZ Exchange team is working with regulators to be fully compliant with recognized global security standards. With a simple and intuitive interface, robust customer support and industry-leading security, EZ Exchange is removing the barriers to entry for new traders and paving the way for cryptocurrency mass adoption.
ZAZA is a decentralized Business Platform and B2B network powered by Blockchain. Discover a global, trusted B2B market-network, where deals approach businesses, where finding clients is easy as never before, where trading is secured, and improving the business activity is not a struggle anymore. Save time, money and effort Our mission is to provide a global business platform where companies are able to improve their business activity, achieve their business goals and create worldwide trustworthy partnerships. We aim to help companies create reliable, valuable and decentralized B2B connections. ZAZA – Empowering Businesses Globally
Security Tokens List
Explore lists of the Security Token Offerings (STOs)