The EnviDa project has set itself the task of creating a decentralized solution for the collection of sensitive, future-relevant environmental data. Based on our self-developed DriveMining technology, we are creating a blockchain-based ecosystem that provides a globally independent foundation for the collection, storage and utilization of mobile environmental data. The DriveMining system thereby works independently from the connected sensors and generates passive income for the respective user by mining cryptocurrencies. The basic idea behind this project is to equip transportation companies, such as cabs, Uber or delivery services with our DriveMiner system, which can currently be integrated into hybrid and electric vehicles and will permanently mine various cryptocurrencies.
2018 Q1 - Feasibility study — first tests with a miner on a high voltage battery
- • Evaluation of possible mining technologies • Creation of the
- Installation of the first prototype in a hybrid-electric vehicle
- • Creating the patent registration • Presentation at the World Digital Mining Summit
- Begin with the engineering of a pre-serial version.
- Installation of 20 preserial mobile miner in hybrid-electric vehicles
- • Idea of Einvironmental Data Tracking (EnviDa) was born • Testing period of pre-serial mobile
miner • Redesign — Engineering of the final serial version of CarMiner (C1M) • Combining technology with environmental data tracking • Evaluation of other possible applications
- Analysis and redesign • Start pre-production of the final serial version of CarMiner (C1M) • Testing several sensors with mobile mining interface • Development of the ICO strategy
- • Final version of the Whitepaper, One Pager and the pitch deck • CE-Certification • Technical acceptance (Dekra) • Installation of 20 serial car-miner versions
- Technical development (ICO Website, Investor dashboard, Smart Contract) • Start of the testing period – measuring environmental data • Start of the community building and marketing
- Start private sale.
- Start pre-sale.
- • Start main sale • Evaluation production strategy and location • Adaption of other service-possibilities (OBD diagnostics)
- Start Blockchain development • Testing and deployment • Evaluation of assembly locations
- • Manufacturing of the mining rigs • Assembly and installation of the mining rigs