1. Team of 45 full-time contributors established, plus opening for outside developers.
2. Launch of platform with core components in production – listing of Smart Dubai token as.
first proof of issuance and trading capabilities followed by trading of selected.
Cryptocurrencies, utility and payment token.
3. Establishment of enterprise-grade custody solution for digital assets.
4. Applications for Banking License and OTF (Organized Trading Facility) completed.
5. Core members of asset verticals joined the Smart Dubai network, working groups.
Preparing the legal frameworks for security trading.
6. Go-to-market focus areas:
a. Ramp-up of online communities and onboarding of users to the platform.
b. Brand awareness in home markets (UAE, EU, Switzerland, UK).
7. ICO completed.