• Start the COE utility coin ICO campaign by directly creating the order book on the Cryptops blockchain.
• Move the direct BTC to COE bridge from the test to the main public network.
• Make a download of the Cryptops Laboratory publicly available.
• Document how to sign offline transactions and then submit them online to the blockchain.
• Continue investigating the merging in of upstream Stellar code changes into the Cryptops core.
• Work on a Cryptops option trading web application with various functions to interact with the
• Make a public image server available for various Cryptops core validator, archiver and horizon server
for both the test and public networks.
• Document how to download an image from the image server and run a Cryptops node for both the test
and public networks.
• Code improvements and testing of the option asset values updating engine to increase the velocity when
submitting to the blockchain.
• Work on the ITM option assets settlement engine.