Access Network is constructing a World Bank for the Unbanked, complete with self-governance, incentives, and mass distribution.
Access' own ACX tokens are used to:
- Reward the growth of a decentralized banking infrastructure
- Vote on applications they want built
- Unlock increased application usage
- Pay for fees at a discount or
- Trade-in for useful rewards such as smartphones
- Access Network partners with local banking platforms like Atlas Money--- a system of branchless bankers who provide door-to-door financial service to their local communities.
Atlas' self-employed agents attend to the financial needs of their clients daily.
Carrying just a smartphone, Atlas agents service people who were excluded from participating in the global economy.