BTC $ 38,308.28 -0.138315%
ETH $ 2,751.54 0.461085%
MARKET CAP $ 0%
ICOs 8,117

JobberChain

Active Airdrop
1,449 Views
JobberChain is a decentralized freelancing Marketplace and IDO Launchpad platform built on Binance Smart Chain Technology, where users can find all required professionals needed for their Blockchain projects, while freelancers can seek jobs or micro-tasks and get paid with $JOBBER Token. THE PLATFORM The JobberChain platform is designed an easy-to-use user interface for clients and freelancers to help post their requirements with ease. Clients post their required jobs for their projects, our system auto suggest categories of Jobbers and freelancers (jobbers) can bid for them to get the desired jobs. To ensure the authenticity of the users,our platform is designed to perform identity verifications whenever necessary. The unique identities of clients and freelancers will be based on their blockchain addresses, making it difficult to forge. When a contract is awarded by the client, he/she is required to deposit and approve the jobber fee in the JOBBER token. The platform will utilize smart contracts and Escrow mechanism to hold the fee and perform disbursement of the collected funds on obligations met. THE JOBBER TOKEN JOBBER Token is the native currency allowed across the JobberChain platforms. This token is the primary mechanism by which 1% Escrow fees will be paid to the JobberChain platform while the remaining 99% is disbursed to the Jobber wallet, the token will also be used as service charge and tier pair for IDO listing on the JobberChain Launchpad where ICO investors and contributors will need JOBBER Token to buy any new listed ICOs. There is an inherent utility of these tokens for anyone who wants to use the JobberChain platform either as a client or freelancer. As the JobberChain platform becomes popular among users, there will be a continuous demand for more Jibber tokens which would increase its value for the existing token holders. JOBBER TOKEN USAGE 1. The JOBBER Token will be used as the native currency allowed for service payment which include the 1% Escrow fee on each task and the entire freelancer charges JobberChain platform 2. The Token will be used as service charge and tier pair for IDOs listed on the JobberChain Launchpad where ICO investors and contributors will need JOBBER Token to buy new listed ICOs 3. JOBBER Token will be Issued as a token on Binance public blockchain 4. The Token will be tradable across exchanges
Unknown
End Date
1 JOBBER
Max. Rewards
β‰ˆ 0 USD
Estimated Value

Airdrop Description

THE JOBBER TOKEN
JOBBER Token is the native currency allowed across the JobberChain platforms. This token is the primary mechanism by which 1% Escrow fees will be paid to the JobberChain platform while the remaining 99% is disbursed to the Jobber wallet, the token will also be used as service charge and tier pair for IDO listing on the JobberChain Launchpad where ICO investors and contributors will need JOBBER Token to buy any new listed ICOs. There is an inherent utility of these tokens for anyone who wants to use the JobberChain platform either as a client or freelancer. As the JobberChain platform becomes popular among users, there will be a continuous demand for more Jibber tokens which would increase its value for the existing token holders.

Requirements

HEIGHT - 0px
WIDTH - 0px
PUT THIS CODE TO YOUR WEBSITE
Airdrops
Other Interesting Airdrops
β‰ˆ 17.5 USD
Fanatics Cash
The Fanatics Crypto is a company that has been around since 2018, offering various services to cryptocurrencies' users and other stakeholders. Fanatics Crypto FM was "the firm foundation" becoming the first and largest web radio focused on cryptocurrencies in Brazil, offering specific programs (including us gives TopSaber is already participate in some programs) and various styles of music. Along with the Web Radio the company also launched a faucet of cryptocoins, which allows users to learn about the cryptocurrencies, listen to your favorite songs and make crypto, right top! With the platform's growth, its development over the years was imminent, was soon created the mobile application to facilitate access of its users, and then came the great news, the acquisition of an exchange of cryptocurrencies the FCexchange.
β‰ˆ 1,000 USD
Ridotto
To celebrate the launch of Ridotto, we’re giving away 1000$ to 10 lucky winners. To participate check: https://twitter.com/ridotto_io
β‰ˆ 0 USD
Token Milky Way
What is Milky Way token? Exchange Milky Way Token is a governance token generated within the Bunker Life Club portal. Within the bunker life club portal you can exchange for MWAY / CSN and use token tramboliko with the products and services offered by the platform. At Bunker Life Club we say goodbye to Scams The Tramboliko token project is governed by the Bunker Life Club platform (The token incubator) Bunker Life Club is a platform that facilitates the creation of token projects and the association of investors for projects under development. In Bunker Life Club you can: – Create ERC20, BEP20, WAVES tokens – Create projects in shared groups – Staking and winning
β‰ˆ 1 USD
SlothSwap
SlothSwap is the first decentralized exchange platform on the market with a holder reward system and the lowest platform transaction fees (0.1%). We are a decentralized exchange platform for swapping Polygon ERC-20 tokens on Polygon network. This network guarantees superior speed and much lower network transaction costs.
β‰ˆ 0 USD
WDG Token
White Dragon, denoted as WDG is the name of an upcoming virtual currency. WDG is expected to be launched in June 2021 and is based in the UK. It is an NFT platform created with the mission of protecting works of art. When you possess any 1 card, it is yours and cannot be regenerated or destroyed.
β‰ˆ 0 USD
OAH FAMILY
OAH Family, a group of enthusiasts who imagined to connect the Old Age Homes with the compact world of blockchain cryptocurrency, announced today that they will be airdropping 1,100,000 OAH Coins, to join the initiative by volunteering the platform on social media. OAH Coin started with the vision to raise funds for Old Age Homes, which is a cryptocurrency based on blockchain technology supporting PoW (Proof of Work) and PoS (Proof of Stake) algorithms for a Green Cryptocurrency. OAH Family intends to use OAH Coin as the primary connection to provide the requisite facilities to the elderly and in the process create a growth avenue for our volunteering investors. It can be said that a simple bridge between the aged and young population, with a vision of β€œsociety for all ages”, is designed to provide volunteering opportunities for youth to create a new architecture for aging, with promising returns for both the aged and young generation.